☟☟ Welcom To huaji-li ！☟☟
💝💝If you have any questions, please contact me as soon as possible, I will help you as soon as possible
1. Find two stable trees or columns.
2. Connect the rope to the tree or column.
3. Pass the nylon cord through the hole in the top of the mosquito net and tie the nylon cord to the branch or column.
4. It is recommended that the distance between the rope and the ground exceeds 5 feet.
5. Connect the hammock with a rope.
- 1x hammock;
- 2 X straps
- Please choose a safe place to install the hammock. Between two trees that are strong enough. Avoid scratching the hammock with sharp objects, as it will easily tear the fabric and cause it to fall.
Keywords：camping : Outdoor : Hiking : Bags : Sport : Travel : Backpacks : Sports & Outdoors : led : lights : Fashion : Waterproof : Flashlight : Lighting : Lamp : Survival : Interior Design : Men's Fashion : Military : Hunting : Canvas : Tent : Fishing : Mini : Picnic : water : Tool : Men : unisex : Camping & Hiking : Vintage : Lantern : School : Satchel : Aluminum : black : Bicycle : Cycling : Compass : Steel : School Bag : Outdoor Sports : portable : Torch : fashion bag : Casual bag : Bottle : Sporting Goods : Shoulder Bags : Bikes :
☝☝ I wish you a good shopping! ☝☝